What Is Love?
Love........... A beautiful feeling.
In today's scenario, there is so much love that everyone is confused about it. There are so many questions and variety you can see in your life. Questions like:
what is true love?
Is my love is true?
Or is it love or not?
But whom to ask? Is the person who is telling you about love, really knows anything about it? To understand Love, first of all, there is a requirement to understand the kind of relations.
1) Part-time love examples:
These are for some time and once the time period is ended it will fly away.
2) Half Time
3) Full Time
So basically Full Time is real Love. If you find a reason to love someone and that reason is not stable it is not true love.
"Love someone like the way you like Roses because then you understand the presence of thrones. "
In today's scenario, there is so much love that everyone is confused about it. There are so many questions and variety you can see in your life. Questions like:
what is true love?
Is my love is true?
Or is it love or not?
But whom to ask? Is the person who is telling you about love, really knows anything about it? To understand Love, first of all, there is a requirement to understand the kind of relations.
1) Part-time love examples:
- I love you because you are beautiful/ handsome.
- You are rich or belongs to a rich family or we are equal in status.
- I think I like you or love you.
- Suddenly because of some situation fall in love
- One nightstand. etc
These are for some time and once the time period is ended it will fly away.
2) Half Time
- I love you but can't marry you.
- We do not belong to equal caste so can't be with you long.
- I like staying with you partying with you but can't say.
3) Full Time
- I don't know anything I just love you.
- In any case of pain or situation, you think about your lover first, his/ her security, etc.
- I love you the way you are maybe you become old after some years but still, I will be with you.
- If your partner is looking at someone and still said my partner is best, she is wearing too short, earning so much but can't be like him, etc.
- Never compare is the best thing. Never force you to be like someone.
So basically Full Time is real Love. If you find a reason to love someone and that reason is not stable it is not true love.
Comments
Post a Comment