Single to Married Journey

It's my life but not mine, as everyone who is connected is looking to it in its own ways. I don't know what to do to rectify my situation. Am I so bad that no one is there in this world who can understand me? These are some of the biggest questions of my life.

Back in 2015, I found someone who understands me and even loyal to me as I always want but there is a proverb " you will never get the thinks what you want, it always has some flaws" he also have but I was ok to rest of the flaws but the thing that impacts me is the way he treats me, taunts by him, that shatters everything inside me always. But I can't do anything in this situation that is really hurtful for me.

Today is 2019 almost 25 days were completed of the day I get married to him but still, sometimes I feel did I take the right decision, Oh God I never know I am just trying to solve it. There are many more things to share but can't say when I will do that.

I just want to live a day to after whom I feel I am satisfied but that never happened. Let's see what I can do...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What Is Love?